Our aspirations are grand, and we have lots to do to achieve our goals. What are we looking for?
- A self-starter – acts like a founder and has vision to determine the needs of the company.
- Don’t tell us, show us – we value thinking but prefer action.
- Can do attitude – if you don’t know how to do it, you figure it out… and use the team to help you get there if necessary.
- High-octane performer – our team is fast paced and thrives on iteration. We need someone that can help us do more, faster.
Here is our commitment to you – You will be surrounded by ambitious, super smart people who like to push the envelope with technology, in a culture that respects integrity, open & clear communication, hard work, and intellectual curiosity. Interested in the below openings? Please send a detailed resume with photo attached to hr[at]myhealthsentinel[dot]com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JD – Web Developers
- Work with outsourcing partners to develop and implement the portal and system interfaces.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring all requirements have been met before sign-off.
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
- Ongoing support and updates on the portal
Good Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline from a well recognized institution.
- 3-5 years experience in working on portals, dashboards and large scale Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- Practical knowledge and experience in at least three of the following –
- Knowledge of a server-side web framework (JSP, PHP, Rails, .NET, etc) – PHP experience is a plus.
- Experienced in web markup – HTML, CSS.
- Experience in Java Development
- Experienced in developing applications for the cloud and strong fundamentals of application deployment on cloud infrastructures – using Amazon, Rackspace, Google Apps Engine, Force.com, Engine Yard, etc.
- Experience in databases administration, on any of the following – MySQL, Oracle, SQL, Postgres.
- Expert capabilities with Open Source tools, CMS tools etc. with prior hands-on experience in portal/content management development using Open Source technologies.
- Experience performing manual and automated testing.
- Experience using agile vs. traditional approaches in releasing high-value products.
- Practical knowledge of web application optimization techniques to improve page load times and performance using web-profiling tools.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices and techniques;
- Ability to prepare functional specifications, design, development and roll out of the portal applications.
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently.